Are you passionate about improving the quality of life of older people in Sheffield?
Age UK Sheffield are looking to recruit a team of 10 dedicated volunteer facilitators to be part of a piece of research that is being undertaken by Age UK Sheffield and Sheffield University (PLINY)
We are looking for people who are:-
- Committed to supporting older people
- Willing to facilitate telephone groups with older people
- Able to chat with an older person as you would a friend
- Prepared to undertake training and Induction
- Good team players and able to work on their own
- Able to commit to at least 3 hours per week for 16 weeks
This volunteer opportunity provides you with useful skills, knowledge & experience.
For more information and an informal chat, please contact:Jan Burrows, Customer Engagement Manager Age UK Sheffield 44 Castle Square Sheffield S1 2GF Telephone 0114 2502863 / mobile 07825 597943 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org